TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Preston Cross Hotel is owned and operated by Smart Leisure Ltd. The use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. The Preston Cross Hotel may change or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The use of the site is conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Materials contained on this site are the copyright of the Preston Cross Hotel. You may download and / or use the materials contained on this site for your own private use for non-commercial purposes. Except for said use materials contained herein may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, downloaded, changed, amended, reused, re-posted or otherwise used in any form without the express written consent of the Preston Cross Hotel.
- The Preston Cross Hotel use reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this site is correct and accurate, and all material is published in good faith. However, the Preston Cross Hotel does not warrant or represent its accuracy. The Preston Cross Hotel shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages arising out of the use of this site or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the material or information provided.
- In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this site or its contents.
- Whilst the Preston Cross Hotel endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, it will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The Preston Cross Hotel accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- The Preston Cross Hotel reserve the right, without notice, to amend the specifications of products and services presented on the site and to discontinue any product or service.
- All contracts shall be deemed to be made in England and shall be construed in accordance with and governed by English Law.